- Specialized Medical Massage|Bodywork
- BioMat Sessions
- NeuroKinetic Therapy
- Raindrop Therapy
- Voila-Structural Joint Balancing
Specialized Medical Massage | Bodywork
With an intuitive awareness of the body, Amy will design a Massage | bodywork session to address your specific needs. If you are ready to get out of pain, reduce stress and anxiety, and move and feel better….Let’s get started!
Techniques may include a combination of:
- Deep Tissue
- stretching techniques
- Trigger Point
- Myofascial release techniques
- NKT (Neurokinetic Therapy)
- Therapeutic grade essential oils
- Far-infrared heat with negative ions
- Structural joint balancing – Voila Method
- Energetic and Emotional Release Techniques
- Aligning and Balancing of the Chakras
60 and 90 Minute sessions available.
innerG.work for Children and Teens
Empower your Children with tools and techniques in which they can use on their own any time or any place!
Teaching children body awareness is critical! Bodywork helps children connect with their bodies, improve balance and performance, and understand the importance of having good posture and listening to their bodies.
- Injury recovery/prevention
- Relaxation and reduced stress – many children are experiencing anxiety, with the demand of sports and academic performance. Stress and anxiety can result in a weakened immune system, poor concentration, and disturbed sleep. All of these things wreak havoc on the body, increasing the likely hood for Dis-Ease.
- Increased self confidence – when children have better posture, they will stand taller, feel better, and have an increased sense of wellness!
- Address faulty movement patterns and instability– Many children have sprained an ankle, had a bad fall, or maybe even broken a bone. Now is the time to correct the compensation patterns that develop after an injury!
Reward your child or teen for working hard, teach them the value of taking care of their body, and give them the gift of health that will benefit them their whole life!
BioMat Sessions (read more about the Biomat here)
Relax and Recharge on the far infrared BioMat
The BioMat treatment is painless and is administered while the user relaxes, fully clothed while lying on the mat, which is placed on a massage table. After listening to a guided meditation on the deep penetrating heat, you will feel amazing, relaxed, and recharged. This treatment is a simple way to reduce the stress in your life and facilitate healing in your body.
30 minute session ~ $40 | Package of four 30 minute sessions ~ $125
Read more about the BioMat here
BioMat Rental for personal or Corporate use
Offer BioMat sessions to your employees. Keep your staff healthy, happy, and, appreciated!
Purchase a BioMat Here!
When purchasing a BioMat with innerG.work, you will receive:
- direct phone service as needed
- free guided meditation to use with BioMat
- specific protocols for different conditions that you won’t find anywhere else
- quality customer service
- training for individuals interested in becoming a distributor for the Richway BioMat Company
BioMat Rental – Contact Amy with innerG.work for more information on Rental Fees
Find the source of pain, to get out of pain!
“Repetitive behaviors become patterns and these patterns require reprogramming when they become problematic”
What is NKT (Neurokinetic Therapy)?
NeuroKinetic Therapy™ is an innovative and relatively new method of bodywork and muscle therapy. NKT works by communicating with the motor control center of the brain.
NKT identifies muscle imblances by using unique protocols to determine what muscles are inhibited , and what muscles are compensating for them, thereby allowing you to utilize specific treatment and corrective exercise techniques to restore proper movement patterns and reprogram the motor control center.
NKT™ uses strategy to find results. The therapist performs a light manual muscle test to check the availability of the neural pathway. The test helps the therapist identify whether a muscle function is inhibited or facilitated. A “failed” or inhibited manual muscle test, lights up the motor control center and makes new learning possible.
NKT can provide solutions for conditions that have not responded to previous treatments. This advanced therapy blends well with, and is the perfect adjunct to other treatments such as massage therapy, chiropractic care, physical therapy and acupuncture.
Movement does not work in isolation. Working on only “tight” muscles, adjusting locked up joints, or “stripping adhesions”, or only “strengthening weak” muscles, will not change or correct the Faulty movement Pattern.
Some of the benefits of NKT include:
- Faster longer-lasting pain relief
- Eliminates enduring patterns of dysfunction from old injuries
- Reduces the effects of repetitive stress injuries
- Enhances athletic performance
- Quickly improves muscle coordinationIncreases range of motion, energy, strength and stamina throughout the body
- Work can be done with clothes on for maximum comfort
- Coupled with corrective exercises for maximum benefit
- Schedule a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation to learn more about NKT, the modality that is changing people’s lives!
Visit NKT (Neurokinetic Therapy) Website for more information
Find a Neurokinetic Therapy Practitioner in your area
Raindrop Balance and Align Treatment
innerG.work performs a unique Raindrop Session combining dry skin brushing, aromatherapy, reflexology, massage, and a basic body balancing technique. In this amazing and therapeutic session, you will receive your Raindrop Therapy on the FDA approved Biomat. The Biomat combines far infrared heat, amethyst crystal, and negative ions, taking Raindrop therapy to a whole new level. The deep penetrating heat from the biomat facilitates oil absorption and muscle relaxation. This provides healing and cleansing through structural and electrical alignment to the body.
Raindrop technique was developed by D. Gary Young in the 1980s. It combines several holistic modalities to bring balance and alignment to the body in a non-invasive manner. It also stimulates all the body systems on a physical and emotional level. This technique involves applying therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine, neck and feet. Gary found that combining several holistic techniques, described below, created a synergistic effect for the body. The three modalities that combine to form Raindrop Technique are:
Aromatherapy – Raindrop technique uses seven single essential oils, two blends and one essential oil massage blend during the session. It is congruent with the French application of aromatherapy where essential oils are applied NEAT (undiluted) to the body.
Vita Flex Technique – Vita Flex was brought to the US in the 1920s by Stanley Burroughs. It is an ancient Tibetan healing methodology meaning “vitality through the reflexes”. Its theory is based on the fact that slight pressure applied to the body creates an electric charge that is therapeutic to the body. This is known as piezoelectric.
Feather Stroking – This is similar to a massage term technique called effleurage. But this technique was actually termed by the Native American Indians.
Essential oils are actually dropped from about 6 inches above your spine, simulating rain drops! It feels like a rain drop gently striking your spine, and it is very relaxing and comforting.
It is thought that the oils interact with a person’s bio-electric field before even penetrating the skin of the back. Thereby, enhancing the electromagnetic properties of the oils as well.
What are the Benefits of Raindrop Technique?
- Balance and Re-align the Energy Centers of the Body – The combination of techniques brings electrical and structural alignment to the body. The essential oil blend of Valor helps the body align and is often referred to as “chiropractor in the bottle”.
- Non-Manipulative Technique – No manipulation as in chiropractic is performed. The oils help support the body to come back into balance by opening energy flow throughout the body.
- Reduce Stress and Minor Anxiety – Not only can the oils enhance positive emotions such as joy and happiness, but they can also help us release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
- Aid the Body’s Natural Response to Irritation and Injury – Thyme and Oregano support the immune, respiratory, nervous, and other body systems. They are strong antioxidants.
- Ease Occasional Muscle, Bone, and Joint Discomfort – Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit. Basil, Wintergreen, Marjoram, Cypress and Peppermint essential oils reduce tension in muscles. Wintergreen supports healthy bone structure.
- Improve Immune System Functions – Thyme and Oregano essential oils support the immune system; and aid in the release of toxins in the body. This will contribute positively to your overall health and well
- Emotional Well Being and Release – Essential oils cross the blood-brain barrier and effect the limbic system where emotions are stored in the “brain’s emotional computer”.
- Help Detox the Body Systems – The oils being high in phenols cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance cleansing of the body.
- Increase in Height – Yes, most people experience a slight increase in their height! This is due to the realignment of the spine and detoxification along the spinal column.
What Essential Oils are used in the Raindrop Technique?
- Valor II
- Aroma Siez Blend
- Ortho Ease Massage Blend
Are there any Side Effects?
Because the Raindrop Technique encourages detoxification of the body, someone may experience some mild side effects or what is known as a healing crisis. These mild symptoms may include headache, sinus drainage or emotional release. The best advice is to drink plenty of water before and after a session.
While some may experience detoxification, others may feel relaxed, have heightened awareness or may be energetic. It is really on a case by case basis, and depends on so many factors.
75 minutes ~ $130
Voila Method~Structural Joint Balancing
The VOILA Method of Structural Joint Balancing is a new innovative way of helping the body in healing itself! Voila Practitioners Assess, Correct, and SYNC the Whole Body, creating Symmetry of the Cranial and Skeletal Keystones of Structure through Joint Balancing Movements. This in turn, will create Dynamic Kinesthetic Stability, eliminate PAIN and dysfunctions, and Restore the Body’s ability to achieve optimal performance.
How I found Voila and Why I Had to learn this technique!
As a Massage Therapist, the physical demands on the body can be taxing. At the time, I was an active cyclist and runner, but had to stop doing those things because of many imbalances in my body, causing compensation and pain.
Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Occupational Therapy, relaxation and meditation, and basic regressed movement exercises weren’t even kicking the pain issues that I was having on a regular basis.
This started affecting my mood, sleep, and overall attitude. I had to do something different!
You can learn more about the Voila Method Here.